scooter-1

**Official "I'm Unemployed" Thread**

683 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, rottenrefs said:

Oh, I've already lost 25 pounds too so I'm losing the lard ass look :)

won't be long until you gain the Hard Ass look :lol: 

Anyways congrats and keep up the hard work.

3 hours ago, bbgarnett said:

won't be long until you gain the Hard Ass look :lol: 

Anyways congrats and keep up the hard work.

Naw, I'm over 50 so unless I use steroids muscle mass probably isn't going anywhere. lol

Thanks!

On 11/15/2016 at 8:04 PM, rottenrefs said:

Naw, I'm over 50 so unless I use steroids muscle mass probably isn't going anywhere. lol

Thanks!

I'm 55 and started getting my ass back in shape this new year. I mean I walk 4 miles a day and play hockey once a week but I quit doing my sit-ups and push ups and light weight training 6 months ago. Put on 10 pounds. Like to lose that and 10 more. 

After being on my feet 10 hours a day I've gone from massaging my back and feet for an hour to about ten minutes. Each day is a physical beat-down. My biggest thing is running out of energy by the time I get home (hell I can deal with aches and pain, have been since my 20's. 54 now.) I'm checking out Omega vitamins and vitamin D. That oughtta be a swift kick :)

1 person likes this

Lol this looks like this thread could slowly go to a what kind of pain do you have. It could have things like I can no longer tell if the creaking is coming from me or my bed when I get up in the morning or I have discovered I know hurt doing this even though a week ago I was fine thread. Lol I laugh cause that is me and I'm only 34.  :P

On 3/20/2017 at 1:12 AM, truecolor111 said:

Was unemployed for a year now, but last week I tried applying at Moto metal wheels as a delivery man. Anyone here has an idea or knowledge about this company?

Nope, not as of yet. Sorry.