Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MNSOTA

#1 Song The Week You Were Born

28 posts in this topic

Okay, I've seen this on Faceyspace lately, and some of the songs are interesting. I'm finding that the children of the mid-70's are a weird mix of rock and disco, and it's pretty funny. So here are the rules:

1. Find the song that was #1 the week you were born.

2. Find that song on YouTube.

3. Post it on your profile without shame.

Okay, I've seen this on Faceyspace lately, and some of the songs are interesting. I'm finding that the children of the mid-70's are a weird mix of rock and disco, and it's pretty funny. So here are the rules:

1. Find the song that was #1 the week you were born.

2. Find that song on YouTube.

3. Post it on your profile without shame.

How do you find that?

Hmmm.....using that version, but for 1976, I'm not liking my song:

So I'm sticking with what I found first. Trust me, Stevie Nicks singing is much better than the theme song for "Welcome Back Kotter."

I googled it, which led me to wiki, but there are others

Here ya go linky poo

Damn, I could have been born during all but one week in February and the song would have been the same!

Damn, I could have been born during all but one week in February and the song would have been the same!

I noticed that..... musta been a great song!!

Beethoven's 7th!

That reminds me of my advanced conducting class in college. We had to study that symphony and then conduct our orchestra. Talk about stressful.

That reminds me of my advanced conducting class in college. We had to study that symphony and then conduct our orchestra. Talk about stressful.

My favorite, I'll take it over the 5th and 9th. Have never cared for the 6th. Just so lucky it was written at my birth!

This is according to Wikipedia the #1 US hit song of the year i was born, lord i hope they are wrong. :huh:

Since I cant get the video to post online I will just say the #1 song the week i was born was Ode to Billy Joe by Bobbie Gentry. Sorry for the prior post.

Since I cant get the video to post online I will just say the #1 song the week i was born was Ode to Billy Joe by Bobbie Gentry. Sorry for the prior post.

Ohh - that was a good one!

"The day that Bille Joe McAllister jumped off the Tallahatchee Bridge!"

B)