Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rottenrefs

Not Able To Log In?

17 posts in this topic

Go to NHL.com and log in under your regular username and password. It'll prompt you to enter a new password.

Go to TEAMS, select which team (MN Wild for me) and it'll take you to the teams site.

Go to FAN ZONE and select Message Boards and you'll be there.

So far I've not been able to log on directly from the MN Wild Message board though, just thru NHL.com

1 person likes this

Just logged in from the MN Wild site, only problem is I couldn't remember what I used for a new password.  Memory is going.

I was force to change from my moniker to my email account, and reset my password, which I will have my computer remember because I too cannot remember any of my passwords..............

You guys gave up too quickly. I was unable to log in on Wild boards, so I went to NHL site....changed my password and didn't lose anything.

Then again...change is good...fresh start and all that eh? :)

Thanks bud I was havin some troubles there

Thanks Rotty 

Thanks to Antti!

Several days ago I went through several hoops trying to log on and nothing was working and when I saw Antti post I got a hold of him. Up until now I was still going through the NHL site so Kevin must have gotten everything back on track.

:D

Go to NHL.com and log in under your regular username and password. It'll prompt you to enter a new password.

Go to TEAMS, select which team (MN Wild for me) and it'll take you to the teams site.

Go to FAN ZONE and select Message Boards and you'll be there.

So far I've not been able to log on directly from the MN Wild Message board though, just thru NHL.com

You guys gave up too quickly. I was unable to log in on Wild boards, so I went to NHL site....changed my password and didn't lose anything.

Then again...change is good...fresh start and all that eh? :)

Yeah, I has stuck for a few days, and wild.com wasnt sending me a new password-

then I saw the email from nhl.com I had ignored- Went in logged in changed PW, and swapped back to this window, and I was logged in :)

Thanks Rotty!!

I juts wrote it off as another melt down......... wonder if I lost 5K posts.... :)

A sincere thanks to Rottenrefs for starting this thread.

I haven't been able to log in for over 4 years.

I gave up and have just been lurking around in the

background unable to contribute.

Still can't log on with your username (here)? Use your email address with your most recent password. Works for me every time.

Or you can go to NHL .com and log on, then open up the Wild Message Board (you'll be logged on.)

Bug strikes again! Had to reset password from all mobile devices