Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rottenrefs

Official MN Wild Game Prediction Thread 2016/2017

1,424 posts in this topic

MN Wild Game Predictions 2016/2017

Make game predictions! Correctly guess each game’s win and/or final score. Earn points during the season. There’s no award or anything, just something fun to do and maybe bragging rights.

RULES

• Anyone may participate. There’s no fee and no monetary exchange

• Correctly predict a game’s final score = 3 points

• Correctly predict a win = 1 point

• Posting a prediction:

• Include the date of the game and list both teams with your prediction of the final score. Entries must be submitted before game time. See SAMPLE POST below.

• You can change or edit your prediction prior to game time. Do so by making the change. Then, to the left and below the entry window select (click to check) the Show ‘Edit by’ line box. Or, submit another entry but go back to your original post, erase it and leave a period (or something) indicating you have updated your prediction. Any edits during a game will be disqualified.

• Your prediction may be the same as others.

• You may make predictions of games in advance in the same post. Just make sure to list each game date(s) correctly.

• Minnesota Wild games are based on the U.S. Central Time Zone. When submitting a prediction each post is time/date stamped by the Minnesota Wild message board. This will be used to determine if the entry is submitted prior to each game or not. Late entries will not be allowed. (There were a few late entries this year but none affected points being earned because the predictions were wrong anyway, so nothing was said about them.)

• If you live outside the Central Time Zone you can adjust your member user settings to reflect the correct time zone.

• Please only use this thread for predictions. Let’s keep conversations to a minimum or elsewhere on the board.

• If mistakes are made please let me know in the thread. Private messages are fine but I feel to keep things as fair as possible, posting them in the public forum helps maintain better confidence since I too, will be participating. It also helps alert everyone else keep an eye on their score since I by no means am perfect. (Close, but even I make mistakes.)

Good Luck!

SAMPLE POST

Oct. 13, 2016  (or 2016-10-13 or 10-13-2016 or 10-13-16)

Wild - 4  (or MIN or MN or Minnesota)

Blues - 2  (or St. Louis)

Please make at least one team name recognizable - preferably the Minnesota Wild.

It's not necessary to Line Space everything, such as:

10-13-16

Line Space

Wild - 3

Line Space

Line Space

Line Space

Blues - 4

SCORING LAYOUT

Results after (Date and team names will be listed here): FINAL MIN (x) – STL (x)

Usernames will be listed in ascending order with total accumulated points as the season goes on.

Please keep in mind, due to time restraints I won't be able to man this thread as I have the last couple years. TheBoobieMan and wileyoz44again have volunteered so please be patient.

Predictions from 10-13-2016 Wild vs Blues: Adding these here to this years thread.

DaveyJ

10/13/16

Wild 5

Blues 2

wileyoz44again

10/13/16

wild 3

blues 1

THUNDERBIRD08

10/13/16

MIN 4

STL 3

grs

10/13/2016

Wild: 3

Blues: 2

Tcrose3636

10/13/2016

Wild - 5

Blues 3

TheBoogieMan

·         10/13/16

Wild 1

Blues 3

Jagged_Ice

10-16-16

MIN 2

STL 4

bbgarnett

10/13/16 

Wild 3

STL 1

Lonkkis

10/13/2016

Wild - 4

Blues – 3

rottenrefs

10-13-2016

Wild 3

Blues 2

Scores tallied from

TheBoogieMan

2016-2017 Game Prediction Score----

Results after Oct. 13, 2016: FINAL STL (3) - MIN (2)

Jagged Ice -- 1

TheBoogieMan -- 1

Rottenrefs -- 0

Lonkkiss -- 0

Bbgarnett --0

TCrose3636 -- 0

Grs -- 0

Thunderbird08 -- 0

Wileyoz44again -- 0

DaveyJ -- 0

Thanks Rotty for getting the new thread started. Good luck to everyone this season!

***I participate in no conspiracies to keep anyone from winning. If a mistake is made please point it out politely. IMO Rotty was far to kind in past years with some of the comments directed at him when mistakes were made. This is FOR FUN! I'm not so kind. As long as this remains FUN, I have no problem trying to keep it going. The minute people start acting like there's $1M on the line, and that the Iluminati are conspiring to keep them down, I'm done. Fair enough??***

4 people like this

3 hours ago, TheBoogieMan said:

Thanks Rotty for getting the new thread started. Good luck to everyone this season!

***I participate in no conspiracies to keep anyone from winning. If a mistake is made please point it out politely. IMO Rotty was far to kind in past years with some of the comments directed at him when mistakes were made. This is FOR FUN! I'm not so kind. As long as this remains FUN, I have no problem trying to keep it going. The minute people start acting like there's $1M on the line, and that the Iluminati are conspiring to keep them down, I'm done. Fair enough??***

Thanks to both guys, I'll suck your c0cks later.

10/15/2016

Wild 4

Jets 2

2016-2017 Game Prediction Score----

Results after Oct. 15, 2016: FINAL MIN (4) - WIN (3)

bbgarnett --3

wild-fans-86 -- 3

Blyan -- 3

Jagged_Ice -- 1

TheBoogieMan -- 1

Slapshot-MW8 - 1

Lonkkiss -- 1

grs -- 1

Hockey-78 -- 1

angelina_e -- 1

Rottenrefs -- 0

TCrose3636 -- 0

Thunderbird08 -- 0

Wileyoz44again -- 0

DaveyJ -- 0

Antii_Laxative -- 0

Congrats to bb, WildFans and Blyan on the correct score!

1 person likes this

On 10/15/2016 at 9:14 AM, TheBoogieMan said:

You're welcome. Hoped you guys wouldn't mind since I had the info close at hand and laid it all out in a couple minutes :) 

In laws 40th Wedding Anniversary party at my house yesterday as wifey poo kept me busy, forgot all about my prediction until like 8:00 last night. 

Thanks rotty and Boogieman for getting this going again...

It is all just for fun and some bragging rights, if you have to try and cheat or ***** "check yourself" as you are a loser IMO.

1 person likes this

BOOGIE - WILEY - THANK YOU!

10-18-16

LAK 3

MIN 5

Edited by THUNDERBIRD08
change score prediction on 10/18/16 @ 3:42pm

10/18/16

Wild 3 

Kings 2 

and since I'll be out of town the following 4 games after that I'll post my predictions now so I don't forget

10/20/16

Wild 4

Leafs 2 

10/22/16

Wild  3

Devils 1 

10/23/16

Wild 2

Isles 3

10/25/16

Wild 2 

Bruins 4