Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rottenrefs

Official MN Wild Game Prediction Thread 2016/2017

1,424 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, rottenrefs said:

This thread IS NOT the place for rambling bullsh!t.

But it is pretty funny. The guy has got talent. And you don't have to read it if you don't want to.

5 1/2 minutes away from a prediction hattie...The trifecta...Infamy...B) The I got Prosser'd...<_<

Well, Let's go out with a bang and good luck to those fighting for the top spot. !!

4/8/17

WILD 6

Az 3

9 hours ago, CaptainH said:

But it is pretty funny. The guy has got talent. And you don't have to read it if you don't want to.

RULES

• Please only use this thread for predictions. Let’s keep conversations to a minimum or elsewhere on the board.

Results after Apr. 8, 2017: FINAL MIN (3) - ARI (1)

Hockey-78 -- 60

bbgarnett -- 57

Evilempire -- 57

rottenrefs -- 57

wileyoz44 -- 56

Janisku7 -- 55

Thunderbird08 -- 55

grs -- 51

wild-fans-86 -- 51

TCrose3636 -- 46

Antii_Laxative -- 41

slapshot-MW8 -- 39

ClusterChuck -- 35

Blyan -- 33

Confrontational -- 33

PtoJonesser -- 32

EJ0226 -- 30

TheBoogieMan -- 26

IronRanger218er -- 24

jimtwonguy -- 20

Lonkkiss -- 16

angelina_e -- 5

mortwild -- 5

Jagged_Ice -- 4

Tafassi -- 3

Icechipper -- 2

Tony-oday -- 1

wildstars95 -- 1

63firebird -- 0

DaveyJ -- 0

QubecWildfan -- 0

Thank you everyone who participated this year! Special thanks to wileyoz and TheBoogieMan for helping run the Thread!

I honestly can't recall a year where so many participants were within range of winning as the final few games wound down.

To so many who've thanked TheBoogieMan, wileyoz and myself for doing this: You're very welcome! 

6 people like this

43 minutes ago, rottenrefs said:

RULES

• Please only use this thread for predictions. Let’s keep conversations to a minimum or elsewhere on the board.

That's a good rule. STFU or go elsewhere.

Captain, there's enough of work already for rotten to track down all the predictions and hand out the points etc. without useless jibberish on top of it.

I won!!!! ^_^

Thank you rotten & co.!  :D

1 person likes this

Congrats H-78 and as always salute to Rotty, TheBoogieMan, wileyoz for doing a great job again !!

Out of curiosity since I didn't start playing until the dec 29th game, I would have had 22 more points (Wild wins) not including any potential correct score bonuses. *Could* have had 57 pts now. That'll teach me. :huh:

1 hour ago, ClusterChuck said:

Congrats H-78 and as always salute to Rotty, TheBoogieMan, wileyoz for doing a great job again !!

Out of curiosity since I didn't start playing until the dec 29th game, I would have had 22 more points (Wild wins) not including any potential correct score bonuses. *Could* have had 57 pts now. That'll teach me. :huh:

If "ifs and butts" were candy and nuts - we'd all have a Merry Christmas :)

Grats 78

1 person likes this

That may be rambling but it demonstrates well the nature of today's "literature" on the Iron Range. Succinct and f@#ki*ng really stupid, too.

1 person likes this

Congrats Hockey!!! Thanks to Rotten, Boogie and Wiley for doing a great job on running the thread! 
Only 30 points back from first! B) Better watch out, I'm coming for first.................... in about 3 years. :P

10 hours ago, ClusterChuck said:

Honestly, there's about 6 people each year, that if they didn't miss a third to half the games they'd be serious contenders.

Thank you for the congratulations!

Um, anyone know what might be the all time record for points?

29 minutes ago, Hockey-78 said:

That's what I ask when I go golfing just before I pay the there enormous fees.

What is the course record here anyways? They will always look at you like your on the PGA tour.

FYI, I am a terrible golfer and obviously a terrible prediction maker too.  :lol: I can live with that but not if we lose to YO YO's Blues.

Will be club level center ice Wednesday if any one is around stop in and say HI.

Congrats everything - and the organizers...  Wish I was a little more consistent making my predictions - but it's fun none the less...!  Now we need to start a playoff bracket - with big bucks at stake to make it really interesting...

On 4/11/2017 at 11:01 AM, Hockey-78 said:

I wonder if waybackmachine could pull it up? Ill do some digging in March/April of past years

3 hours ago, PtoJoneser said:

I wonder if waybackmachine could pull it up? Ill do some digging in March/April of past years

Thanks, I'd appreciate it!

On 4/11/2017 at 11:15 AM, ClusterChuck said:

All I could find was last year's....

Jagged_Ice - 70   

Yep, same here. Prior years when I ran it weren't as high as what Jagged tallied, I'm almost certain.